Monday, November 1, 2010

Tanz der Vampire-English Subs: Part 1

Dance of the Vampires / Tanz der Vampire is a musical remake of a 1967 film by Roman Polanski with the same name (called The Fearless Vampire Killers in the U.S.). Polanski also directed the original German production of the musical. The music was composed by Jim Steinman and orchestrated by Steve Margoshes and original German book and lyrics were written by Michael Kunze. The show opened in Hamburg December 16, 2003, at the Neue Flora Theater and closed January 22, 2006. Starring: Earl of Krolock -Kevin Tarte Sarah - Jessica Kessler Professor Abronsius - Stefan Poslovski Alfred - Max Niemeyer Chagall - Jeszke Jerzy Magda - Franziska Forster Rebecca - Simone Pohl Herbert - Tim Reichwein Koukol - Stefan Büdenbender subtitles were made by me, although I did not create! SPECIAL INFO: so everybody knows ... RESPONSIBILITY FOR 'E' LA MIA for Dance of the Vampires: I own the show .... I booked on the show for fun ... not for profit! I'M NOT FAIR for the money! Someone said that Itake my vids ... I will not! I do not have subtitles .. I put them on the clips! For those who have a problem with this ... Deal With It! I did this for the many fans out there who do not speak German (like me), but I love this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment